Wednesday, January 11, 2012

3-0

It's been almost 3 years since I weigh what I weigh now...and not to confuse anyone--I'm no where near being done.  But can I just say...OH MY WORD, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! 

I have been waiting for this number--it's been somewhat of a big deal in my head, to finally hit 30 pounds lost--all I can say is it's a good day.   I'm 5 pounds away from my half way mark. 
 Do you know what that means???  It means I'm starting to save my money to go jump out of that plane--cannot wait!! 
 
I can't end this without saying something about AdvoCare because I'm just so grateful for friends that shared it with me.  If you've considered it, if you're interested...the 24 Day Challenge that jump started my weightloss journey and continues to help me achieve my goals is ON SALE through 01/17.  Please just call, email, comment...I've said it before and I'll say it again--my biggest regret is that I waited as long as I did.

I'll be posting my 30 pound picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment